Melexis Microelectronic Integrated Systems
Your future job
As an Account Manager at Melexis, you manage the assigned customers' relationship on a worldwide basis and handle worldwide contracts and claims to create a win-win for both the customers and Melexis. You assure the coherency of the worldwide key accounts related strategies and tactics.
More specifically, you will
- Drive and implement together with the stakeholders of the sales process the strategy and business plan for the assigned key account(s) to achieve sustainable revenues and profit goals;
- Be an internal voice of the assigned key account(s) within the Melexis organization to ensure a spirit of confidence is established with the customer;
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts, coordinate the contractual framework for any customer of Melexis worldwide in order to ensure they comply with the legal and strategic Melexis requirements;
- Manage substantial claims handling for any customer of Melexis worldwide to balance the Melexis interests and the long term customer relationship.
- Masters' degree in Business Administration, Economics, Commercial, Languages or other similar fields;
- Excellent language skills (Engels + at least one major language spoken by the customer);
- At least 2 years of experience in dealing with customers or external partners in an international environment, preferably in the automotive, electronics or semi-conductor industry;
- Prepared to visit the customer premise on a needed basis and to take immediate action in emergency cases;
- Continuous learner, energetic, assertive, promote a positive attidude and make sound and objective judgements;
- Ready to travel about 15-20% of work time.