KYC Oversight Officer
The BNPP IP Luxembourg Client Service (CS) team is organized around 4 main activities
- Client and Sales Support;
- Communication, Marketing and Supervision/Control of TA CS teams;
- Set up, control and validation of trailer fees and sales commissions;
- The primary mission of the Client Service Team is to establish and provide a proactive support platform for the BNP Paribas Asset Management Sales Channels, clients and prospects. This will be achieved through not only responding to queries related to our products and performing regular sales support tasks, but also by recommending service improvements or automation.
- Coordinate queries on behalf of clients and sales with external service providers such as Transfer Agents and internal functions (i.e. Finance, Legal, etc.);
- Assist sales channels and clients with regards to account opening and KYC questions:
- Act as a key contact person between BP2S TA KYC Team and BNPP AM (acknowledging receipt, logging and handling all complaints/claims received from Clients/CRMs and TA with respect to the required documentation for Client Register opening;
- Monitoring and testing BP2S services performance and quality through implementation of KPI, regular follow up meetings and participation of Client Acceptance /Review Committees;
- The organization of meetings and reporting with and to BNPP AM Management and compliance to report conclusions of the performance analysis and identified issues.
- Establish an excellent relationship with Client Relationship Managers and client’s operational teams to ensure consistent support and client satisfaction;
- Responsible for identifying areas where the service to clients could be improved and therefore become a competitive advantage for BNPP AM (via service calls, sales and client visits etc);
- Coordinate ad hoc client and sales communications in collaboration with relevant internal department;
- Active contribution and participation in all Client Service projects.
- Education: Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Ideally, you have gained similar experience in the fund industry;
- Minimum 5 years of customer service/ relationship management/sales assistance.
- is able to deeply understand client issues and works with teams to improve the quality of service provided. Responsive when issues arise.
- is able to effectively influence and negotiate with multiple stakeholders, keeping them informed and engaged.
- is able to make difficult decisions quickly and confidently, and will actively involve others in situations where decisions affect them.
- Acts with tenacity, balances costs and benefits. Continuously seeks optimum performance.
- Acts in full compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, Company policies and code of conduct.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office;
- Good knowledge of the mutual fund industry in Europe would be considered as an asset;
- Good knowledge of the regulatory and statutory requirements in connection with mutual funds would be considered as an asset.
- Excellent written and oral skills in English is mandatory;
- Excellent written and oral skills in French is mandatory;
- Any other language is considered as an advantage.