Senior Java Engineer
Are you looking for…
A position in which you deliver technical specifications and designs in document management, and in which you create high quality IT applications, in order meet the needs of your business partners?
Are you also someone who is …
- Analytical and strong in problem solving;
- Well organised: you work out detailed action plans how to reach your goal, taking into account the constraints and priorities;
- Team player;
- A strong communicator, able to present concepts and data in a structured way;
- Assertive but diplomatically;
- Problem solver and perseverant;
- Team Player;
- Quick learner and able to work autonomously.
And you have as well …
- A Master or Bachelor degree in information technology, computer science or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of practical experience as a Technical Lead/Technical Expert/Lead Developer/…;
- Good knowledge of Core Java, J2EE, XML & Java Scripting;
- Knowledge of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) tooling like EMC Documentum/xPression/Captiva/Doc1 or others;
- Preferably Knowledge of WebSphere, Oracle database, Linux/Unix and AIX, …;
- A strong interest in Continuous Deployment and Agile/SCRUM.
… Then you are our new TECHNICAL LEAD ECM & JAVA DEVELOPMENT.
Your role …
The mission of Group Services BE is to provide our ING business partners (Finance, Risk, Marketing …) with sound applications that support their current and future daily activities and to support solutions at competitive costs through close collaboration with our clients, through professional management and efficient utilization of different resources.
As a TECHNICAL LEAD ECM & JAVA DEVELOPMENT, your tasks are as follows:
- Lead the development of new feature in context of Enterprise Content Management;
- Give input during the initiation phase of new projects/enhancements (from an technical point of view);
- Ensure the Technical Design and development of new projects/small enhancements;
- Ensure the Technical Validation of a new project;
- Be able to ensure the deployment of the new services through all environments;
- Write and Maintain technical documentation, operational guides and other documents, If necessary;
- Be in charge of unit testing in Development environment.