Co-ordinator WESA TA Office
BCG - The Boston Consulting Group
- Support integration of new hire and affiliates by organizing introduction meetings, introducing staff to the virtual office and coordinating on boarding program;
- Act as key contact for new lateral hires and affiliates around operations of the WESA TA Office;
- Help build, execute and analyze regular pulse check surveys for new hires.
- Help manage programs for tracking and enhancing the community and affiliation of WESA consulting staff to the TA Office and the TA PA via tools such as the BCG PA affiliation database, the TAPA affiliation list, buddies, expert lists, local affiliation event tracking, etc.;
- Proactively update proposal bio deck for WESA Core Officers, Principals, PLs, and ECT every 6-12 months and lateral hires as they come on-board;
- Manage TA Office meetings (entire office, leadership team) – schedule, invite management, budget and expense management, on-site support, logistics, surveys;
- Organize and help execute the logistics and administrative support of regional TA PA meetings, contribute to organizing Worldwide meetings (when needed), as well as other TA PA and practice area events, meetings or conference calls (for example, ECT global offsites). Design, execute and analyze feedback surveys and results, sanitize presentation decks, upload to knowledge management;
- Collect material and organize regular emails about promotions, new hires, etc. for the WESA TA Offices;
- Overview/management of birthdays, gifts and special events etc.
Continued Other TA Office Coordination and Support:
- Provide general administrative and secretarial support to the TA Office Director (diary management, travel arrangements, expense reports, production of Powerpoints,…);
- Work with TA Office Finance, Staffing, CD and recruiting teams;
- Work with PA finance staff to track budgets and control costs for conferences and local practice area events;
- Coordinate with CEMA OC, in particular on regular in person meetings;
- Design, initiate, collect information for office communication emails;
- Manage scheduling fo WESA TA Office calls;
- Work on other WESA TA PA-related projects as requested (e.g., internal surveys).
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelor degree with minimum of ~4 years relevant working experience in secretarial duties, business, marketing or communications field in a professional service firm (e.g. consulting/audit company, lawyers…);
- Excellent written and spoken English and French or Dutch;
- Proficient computer skills (Outlook, Power Point, Word and Excel).
- Well-organized, self-starter, able to prioritize work;
- Very strong networking skills (to collaborate internally with the TA Offices and in the global practice area, and externally with local event planners, industry contacts, topic experts, etc.);
- Able to work well under pressure;
- Proactive and creative;
- High integrity, a positive attitude, and an ability to maintain absolute confidentiality;
- Displays presence and high level of maturity required to work with Partners and senior administrative staff;
- Exhibits strong follow-through and accountability;
- Effective communicator, able to project confidence and maintain discretion when needed;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Able to do straightforward quantitative analysis (e.g., for numbers of staff).
- Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment and to interpret rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business and in keeping with BCG’s values and culture;
- Experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organization is essential;
- Willingness to work in a virtual teaming environment.
Don't forget to mention BrusselsJobs when applying.