IS System Integrator
The mission of the team is to reinforce and develop the Integration & Platform Services, enabling (mostly) cloud based solutions (like Salesforce platform) integration with back-end systems (mainly SAP ERP).
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a member of the Integration & Platform Service Team, your task is to act as a System Integrator in order to:
- Ensure business continuity of integration solutions - maintenance and enhancements;
- Lead and deliver small projects related to integration solutions;
- Participate in larger projects that encompass integration matters;
- Ensure continuous up to date knowledge around technologies;
- Ensure well documented end to end integration solutions.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or relevant experience;
- Good technical and analytical skills as an integration engineer;
- Experience in integration like Web Services (SOAP, REST), XML, JSON,SQL, …;
- Experience in using an integration middleware (if SAP PI/PO solution then a real advantage);
- Experience in integrating on premise SAP ERP with cloud solutions is an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably French.
- Able to resolve problem (Good interpersonal skills);
- Able to design and deliver well balanced integration solutions;
- Able to commit and deliver work based on well-established priorities;
- Open minded to new technologies and new solutions around integration and application.