Committee & Project Administrator
ESSO - European Society of Surgical Oncology
The European Society of Surgical Oncology is looking for a new enthusiastic staff member to join the team in Brussels.
The Committee and Project Administrator will plan and coordinate the activities of various ESSO committees, organise and follow-up related projects.
Main responsibilities include:
- Provide the necessary support to dedicated ESSO Committees and/or Projects i.e:
- Help the committee develop a project plan and set at timeframe;
- Organise committee/project meetings and teleconferences;
- Prepare and circulate all documentation related to the meeting/project;
- Write reports and follow-up the action points.
- Support ESSO educational activities as appropriate;
- Represent ESSO at committee or project meetings, courses and conferences as appropriate.
- Advanced administrative and computer skills;
- Fluent in spoken and written English, other languages an asset;
- Highly developed written skills and excellent communication skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Ability to support committee meetings.
Profile and experience:
- Preferably university degree or equivalent;
- A good working experience of at least 3 years in an international environment;
- Experience in setting up meetings/conferences/training/educational programmeAbility to take initiative, prioritise and work under set deadlines;
- Multitask oriented and stress-resistant;
- Good people skills and mature, polite, professional and empathetic manners;
- Capacity to interact with a wide variety of international scientific expert;
- Flexible and willing to travel.