As a Technology Architect you are part of the Accenture Technology Architecture practice. This practice provides a unique opportunity for entrepreneurial technology architects to focus on emerging technologies and finding opportunities to architect the next generation, large-scale business systems to our clients.
We expect you to be creative with a strong interest in technology. You have broad skills and experience with various software products, technologies (web, mobile, BPM, (Cloud) integration) and services. You are capable of shaping and delivering innovative technology solutions of heterogeneous components.
Your main tasks/responsibilities may include:
- Provide Architecture leadership, SME & QA support to client engagements focusing on complex & innovative proposals & projects;
- Utilizing appropriate architecture frameworks to evaluate and assess architectures;
- Contributing to the architecture shaping for robust, reliable and high performance applications, taking into account functional and technical requirements;
- Defining, implementing and managing the development architecture and supporting toolset required to build and test complex applications in an efficient and rapid manner;
- Advising on technologies & tools selection, and helping in sizing transformation programs;
- Supporting development, test and operations teams in troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing technology problems;
- Architecting complex IT solutions based on emerging technologies for Accenture's clients;
- Developing strong relationships with technology vendors to influence emerging product strategies.
- Master in Computer Science or Engineering;
- 2 to 8 years of experience in architecting, designing, implementing IT architectures and applications;
- Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements;
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities;
- Excellent communication skills in English, French and/or Dutch;
- Knowledge of latest market trends;
- Open to and able to do Business travel;
- Experience in IT and a strong interest in leading-edge technologies;
- Highly developed critical evaluation skills, and the ability to assess the potential impact of emerging technologies;
- Ability to propose innovative technology solutions and take the lead in implementing and evaluating these solutions;
- Experience in IT delivery life-cycle planning and management methodologies and tools;
- Experience in common architecture frameworks and services, including those available from Open Source communities;
- Experience in one or more of Accenture's Architecture Innovation focus areas: Cloud Computing, Big Data, Automated Business Process Management systems & ESB technologies, Web & Mobile Technologies, Open Source Software & Next Generation IT technologies.