Education Project Intern
EACA - European Association of Communications Agencies
- Communications: social media, infographics, videos, banners, promo emails and materials, newsletters, surveys, text editing;
- Liaise with students, academics, young and senior professionals, HRs and others;
- Support with the management of the EAC online learning platform, reports and updates;
- Support in event management: organisation of meetings (Member and Board meetings), trainings (Summer School) and competitions (Ad Venture);
- Database and website management: updating and maintaining contact and membership databases; updating websites (WordPress).
- Interest in education and training projects;
- Interest in the communications and advertising sector;
- Positive attitude, motivation and enthusiasm;
- Strong organisational, communication and computer skills (Microsoft office, website interface, social media platforms).
- Be fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Be hard-working, honest and have a good eye for detail;
- Have the ability to work with different nationalities;
- Be a citizen of a European Economic Area Member State.
For more details and to apply for this job click here