Project Finance Officer
EUROCITIES, the network of major European cities is looking for a project finance officer. The successful candidate for this position will support the finance and the projects team. He/She will work under the supervision of the finance manager at the EUROCITIES Brussels office and would ideally start in November 2017.
- Support financial management of EUROCITIES EU-funded projects (mainly Horizon2020). This includes monitoring of staff costs, project financial reporting and checking reimbursement claim forms;
- Support administrative management of EUROCITIES projects.
- At least two years of experience in financial management is essential;
- Knowledge of European funding rules is highly desirable;
- Knowledge of EU funding programmes is desirable;
- Excellent planning skills;
- Fluent in English, oral and written. Good command of French is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills.
- An open ended, full time contract;
- A dynamic and international environment to work in;
- Indicative salary: between 2,700 and 3,000 € gross/month depending on experience;
- Fringe benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, full refund of public transportation, 13th month, éco-chèques).
Applicants are requested to send a letter of motivation, together with a CV by 9:00 on 23 October 2017 to:
Patricia de Wouters
Email subject: Application project finance officer
Interviews will be held in Brussels on Thursday 9 November 2017. Only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.