Senior Analyst, Trustee & Depositary
The Depository Bank Administrator will be in charge of reviewing and carrying out the day-to-day activities of the Depositary oversight function for specific clients.
This includes monitoring of the activities of these fund clients such as Custody, Fund Accounting and Transfer Agency.
- Carry out daily oversight checks on the Depositary clients as assigned and report findings to the Manager;
- Follow the procedures and controls designed to ensure activity is performed according to regulatory requirements;
- Support Manager as required in preparing documentation for client meetings and Board of Directors meetings as required;
- Interact with Clients, service providers, counterparties and Auditors as required;
- Review and monitor Real Estate and Private Equity transactions;
- Support the implementation of new business or products;
- Pro-active participation in team meeting;
- Identify and implement Client specific value added controls;
- Work with colleagues, including those within the outsourcing model, to ensure timely and accurate completion of reporting;
- Outsourced activities: review of the deliverables produced by the off-shore team.
- University degree. Preferably Business administration, Law, or similar subject;
- Any additional qualifications in financial markets will be a plus. (Masters, Diploma, etc.);
- 2-3 years of experience required in the Fund Industry especially in Real Estate and Private Equity;
- Attention to detail, motivation and willing to learn and make a career in financial services;
- Perfect command of English. Any additional languages would be considered as an advantage;
- Proficient command of Microsoft Office;
- Basic knowledge of laws and regulations and of the custody and accounting principles applicable to funds;
- Strong analytical, communication and organization skills (both verbal and written);
- Ability to deal with different custody and fund administration systems.