Coordinator Mobile Products
In this position you report to the Manager Customer Facing Digital Products and is part of the Digital Business team in Brussels. You work alongside a dynamic team of digital experts, your overall focus is to drive the development of digital products focusing on eCommerce and customer loyalty programs. Working alongside the local banner to provide expertise and best customer experiences, this role will be pivotal in demonstrating the value of putting the customer at the heart of the (digital) organization.
The Coordinator Mobile Products is the product owner coordinating the customer-facing product lifecycle of mobile interfaces and functionality from planning through to execution and delivery in order to support the Ahold Delhaize strategic business objectives and enable realization of Digital Personalization Loyalty & Analytics department objectives.
- Product management for mobile experiences and features for the digital platform (Hybris) and ensures that all planned investments are optimized for delivering against best-in-class objectives and are aligned with the business and IT stakeholders and have executive stakeholder commitment;
- Be the subject matter expert for mobile experiences (app/web);
- Coordinate ongoing product evolution of features and functions with OpCo’s to ensure continuous alignment on product features and functions;
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to allocate resources to areas within the portfolio in need of most improvement. Balance the resources across projects and operating units to optimize benefits delivery to the business;
- Continuously review the project portfolio to identify and exploit synergies, eliminate duplication across all regions and between individuals programs;
- Review and assess strategic project initiation deliverables such business cases on strategic justification and risk.
Integrated planning and road mapping
- Support Product Manager, Front End, in identifying mobile projects (features/functions) that best support the strategic intent of Ahold Delhaize DPL&D;
- Identify direct and indirect dependencies and coordinate accordingly;
- Update the mobile roadmap based on input from all sources and communicate effectively to all extended members of project team.
- Work with business digital brands teams, IT CoE Digital, agencies (other external partners/stakeholders) to ensure smooth delivery of project.
- Degree in business/media/marketing related field;
- Work experience of 3-5 years digital product management environment. Good understanding of core digital business fundamentals and knowledge of leading best practice for mobile eCommerce/instore communications. Experienced in CRM and loyalty projects is an asset;
- Strong understanding of customer’s digital needs;
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in mobile/software development and web technologies;
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English.