Lombard International Assurance
You will consolidate spend and manage global procurement contracts aiming at lowering the costs across the company and structuring global Vendor management. The scope of this role covers indirect spend including IT equipment, software, professional and legal services, recruiting, travel, facilities, etc.
- Implement procurement strategy and monitor respect of procurement policies;
- Analyse annual procurement needs and prepare forecast accordingly;
- Managing the full purchasing life cycle (identification of the needs, sourcing, RFQ, negotiation, contracting and follow up);
- Liaise with business owners and their teams to define requirements, identify the best suppliers and negotiate advantageous pricing and terms;
- Maximize purchasing leverage and improve supplier performance;
- Manage and monitor contracts life cycle;
- Follow up of supplier performance and good execution of the contracts;
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships and partnerships with suppliers;
- Continuously improve sourcing and negotiation processes throughout the company by defining and implementing KPI’s according to proven methods;
- Overview of the Procurement tools including monitoring of KPIs and compliance with processes.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Procurement/Vendor Management experience preferably in a financial services environment;
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in purchasing/procurement;
- Deep understanding of contract terms and conditions;
- Hands-on attitude with experience of working independently;
- Outstanding influencing and negotiation skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at all levels of the organization;
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory.