Senior JAVA Developer (BPMN, RTC, UML)
We currently have a vacancy for a Senior JAVA Developer fluent in English, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Brussels. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the Development team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Definition, analysis, implementation and integration of various information systems;
- Provision of assistance to the definition of internal methodologies and application lifecycle;
- Interface between development and production teams for activities related to the implementation of the systems, including databases modifications;
- Production of software architecture documents;
- Participation in technical working groups and progress meetings with the users.
- Minimum 18 years of combined relevant university studies and experience in the IT sector;
- Minimum 9 years of professional experience in the design and development of integrated systems using JAVA and BPM;
- High level of experience with configuration and change management tools (RTC);
- Hands on experience in the analysis, design and implementation of services and composites in SOA context (BPMN, BPEL, SCA);
- Working experience in UML, RUP and Enterprise Architect;
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus);
- Good communication skills and ability to integrate and work in multicultural teams;
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.