- To be the contact person from confirmation of the mandate until set-up of new transactions and during the life of existing issues (restructuring or corporate events);
- To liaise internally for the set-up of such transactions, mainly with our Debt market services sales team, Operations and Cross Services departments as well as other entities of BNP Paribas Securities Services;
- To liaise externally with Issuers and Originators, Arrangers, Law Firms, International Clearing Systems, Financial Regulators during the review of the documentation and, as the case may be, the duration of the issues;
- To ensure that the documentation on both conventional and structured transactions complies with our risk policy, correctly reflects the characteristics of the transaction and meets the clients’ needs;
- To participate to project linked to the activity or its development.
- Academic/Post Graduate degree (legal knowledge would be appreciated);
- and/or Professional Experience in the securities business line;
- Good analytical skills;
- Fluent in English and French;
- Other languages such as German or Italian would be welcome;
- Care for detail and “client focus” oriented;
- At ease on the phone and face to face;
- Sharp sense of responsibility and organisational skills;
- Team spirit minded though able to work on its own initiative;
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes).
Don't forget to mention BrusselsJobs when applying.