Chief Financial Officer
As part of the ERV Group, Globality S.A. will play an important role supporting the ERGO Strategy Programme. As the CFO, you will be a member of Globality Health’s Board of Management. Together with the Chief Commercial Officer, the Chief Operating Officer and the CEO, you will be deciding on the strategy of the company and be responsible for its execution. Specifically, you will be leading all accounting, controlling, tax, asset (liability) management, risk management, product development, underwriting and actuarial initiatives. You will be leading a team of more than 20 employees with different skills, expertise and cultural background. You will report to the local CEO, with a dotted line to the ERGO CFO Division. You will be the main interface of the company regarding all CFO-related matters towards the regulator and tax authorities, as well as to ERGO Finance, Actuarial, and IRM Functions. One of the main challenges ahead will be to support together with the ERV management team the transformation of Globality’s strategic goals in the context of the ERGO Strategy Programme (ESP).
- Collaborating in the development and execution of the company strategy within ERV Group and in context of ESP;
- Responsible for on-time and compliant delivery of the IFRS and Luxembourg GAAP reporting, accounting and tax requirements;
- Responsible for asset (liability) and capital management in co-operation with ALM, IRM and MEAG;
- Responsible at Board level for risk management;
- On-time delivery of the data required for strategic planning, financial planning, quarterly forecast monitoring, renewal report, and monthly KPI reporting;
- Responsible for cost planning, monitoring and controlling;
- Managing external audit relationship;
- Guiding the Actuarial department (pricing/quotation, reserving, data analysis and Solvency II);
- Guiding the Product & Underwriting department in development of new products, defining underwriting rules and standards and apply them to the business.
- Relevant professional qualification (i.e. excellent university degree in economics, chartered accountant or equivalent) with several years of relevant work experience;
- Thorough knowledge of insurance accounting (IFRS) and controlling, risk management, taxation, reinsurance purchasing, asset (liability) management and corporate finance;
- Experienced in Solvency II;
- Experience in Product Development, (Corporate) Underwriting, Actuarial and Risk Management is desirable;
- Experienced in general management, leadership and team building;
- Excellent analytical thinking of self-assertion;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to work in intercultural context;
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues at Board level;
- Very good written and spoken English; French and German would be an advantage.