Transport & Environment
Transport & Environment is seeking an office manager to run its Brussels office for a fixed term contract (maternity cover) starting asap and ending in March 2018. The successful candidate will help run Europe’s biggest and most successful clean transport NGO and would join a young, dynamic and non-hierarchical team. T&E staff’s highly motivated staff come from across the globe and the working environment and atmosphere are excellent.
The successful candidate provide services and support in the following areas:
- Personal assistant to the executive director;
- Meetings: booking internal and external;
- Logistics: travel and accommodations bookings;
- Managing IT: phones, google apps, IT suppliers;
- Financial support; payments and visa statements;
- Managing contacts with suppliers;
- Provide general administrative support.
In order to be selected, you should ideally meet all of the following criteria:
- Relevant work experience;
- Can work with high levels of autonomy and minimal oversight;
- Proficient in written and spoken English;
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills, time management, flexibility, and reliability;
- You must hold a permit for Belgium or be allowed to work in Belgium (for further information, please click here: http://werk-economie-emploi.brussels/nl_BE/).
This is a full-time position based in Brussels, starting asap and ending in March. We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits, flexibility and a great working environment.
Emails sent without a completed application form and a CV will not be considered. Please include 'Office Manager' in your email subject.
Please also state in your application when you would be available to start.
The closing date for applications is close of business on 25 September, 2017.