Country Manager - Brussels Office
AIM Group International
Senior Manager with experience in leading MICE Companies and/or PCOs in the Country and able to drive the local business successfully; ideally brings in strong customer relations; has proven track record; very ambitious; motivates and develops the team; knows how to lead a business unit in terms of financials and KPIs with full P&L responsibility; reporting to the HQ.
- Good capability and self-reliance in managing the Belgium Regional activities with main focus on business development, Key Account Management and financial management;
- Accurate and regular liaison with the headquarters and the Top Management;
- Effective management of the staff.
Ensuring the achievement of financial and business results:
- Promote the development of business;
- Control & optimize the costs;
- Maximize the efficiency;
- Appropriate resources utilization.
Regular monitoring of financial dynamics:
- Budget (regular updating);
- Periodical Forecast;
- Cash flow management;
- Regular Reporting activity (to HQ);
- Sign contracts and agreements;
- Authorize payments.
- Recruitment process;
- Daily staff management;
- Define compensation policy;
- Annual assessment;
- Define staff career (promotion etc.).
- Represent the company for legal papers;
- Represent the company within trade associations and official bodies.
Functional and Technical Skills:
- Proven expertise of the MICE business (DMC/PCO/AMC);
- Ability to establish relationships at local and international level (public institutions, community groups,business corporation senior management etc.) to develop sales and advance the strategic plan;
- Experience driving Teams/Unit/ with high growth, success and profitability;
- Ensure consistent and high quality operations at all times;
- Financial Performance: capacity to maintain accurate and up-to-date financial statements that are readily available by the company’s Senior Management. P&L management, knowledge to identify trends as well as opportunities for improvement and resources allocation;
- A proven performance track record of achieving strategic goals, and experience driving KPI;
- Ability to dialogue and drive initiatives up to senior levels at prospects, partners, customers or internal stakeholders;
- Technology & presentation skills;
- Languages: Flemish/French (mandatory), proficiency (able to negotiate) in English, plus another European language.
- International exposure and flexibility, including travel availability;
- Have consistent (verbal and written) communication skills;
- Solid customer orientation;
- Strategic thinking and consultative selling capacity to build solid and consistent business growth.
How to send Your CV
For applying to this position please send your complete CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to give your complete personal data (name, surname, address, city, country, telephone, e-mail and date of birth).
Evaluate your oral and written language skills (sufficient, good, very good, excellent).
List your previous professional experience starting from the most recent.
Give us authorization for the treatment of personal data.