Java Software Engineer
As a software engineer working in a scrum team, you are responsible for managing individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables. With your technical expertise you design, develop, test, maintain and enhance software solutions. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems and continually improve our products.
Your responsibility will be to:
- Design, develop, test, enhance and support products from the Interfaces product portfolio;
- Participate in feasibility studies to validate technical solutions for product enhancements;
- Analyse problems, propose and implement solutions.
- Education: University degree in computer science or related field;
- Experience: 2-3 years of experience in software engineering.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in Object-oriented design, algorithms, and software design;
- Extensive knowledge of Java;
- Knowledge of Windows, UNIX (AIX, Solaris) and Linux operating systems;
- Knowledge of Java development frameworks (Apache Karaf, Apache Camel, Apache CXF…) or middleware (WebSphere MQ, JBoss Fuse…) is a strong asset.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Very good communication and planning skills;
- A team player, willing to work in an international and multicultural environment;
- Fluent in English.