Audio & Acoustics Engineer
As an Audio & Acoustics engineer, you play a key role in the development of audio signal processing solutions for the acoustics of the mobile phone and its speakers. Your responsibilities:
- You analyse issues and possible solutions by theoretical approaches, experiments and measurements;
- You propose algorithm tuning and modification solutions and provide acoustical advice;
- You interact with customers for demonstrations; executing planned application activities and deploying solutions;
- You will be cooperating the teams for marketing & sales and for design-in & application support;
- The customers are international players in the mobile phone world. Travelling abroad to these customers is required.
- Master in engineering (electronics, software, ...);
- Experience with acoustics of speakers;
- Experience with digital audio signal processing;
- Customer oriented attitude and good communication skills;
- Creative, pro-active and quality-oriented;
- Willing to travel;
- Fluent in English.