Manufacturing & Supply Chain Financial Controller
As a member of the team you are responsible for the quality and follow up for IBA Inventory financials and for providing support to the business on operational topics. You provide also guidance and decision-making tools to the management.
Finally, you ensure that best practices are defined and applied in financial processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Inventory and Manufacturing Supply Chain Business & Financial Controller, your responsibilities will be to:
- Define, follow up and optimize financial aspects of IBA Inventory in cooperation with Manufacturing Supply Chain (MSC) department and PT Services team.
- Coordinate, centralize and follow up of the various Inventory project optimization activities in collaboration with internal team and external expert. Play a strong role in the monthly Inventory review.
- Prepare, review, control and validate Monthly Inventory Reporting and develop robust CAPEX tracking dashboard.
- Deliver the monthly financial report for the MSC management including budget/forecast actual variance analysis and recommendations.
- Responsible of the MSC product costing run into SAP, variance analysis, explanations and Moving Average Price (MAP) check.
- Drive and improve the set-up of an inventory tracking dashboard and define the best reporting approach (KPI definition, level of detail, framework …) with business support.
- Proactively, provide relevant business support to optimize profitability: working capital, stock reduction, business case, ROI, profitability analysis, cost savings opportunities, ad-hoc analysis.
- Give support to the Controlling team on other controlling tasks including ad hoc business analysis, financial closing &reporting, variance analysis, strategic plan process … .
- In coordination with Finance teams, apply and put in place recommendations made by internal audit (or financial auditors) to guarantee compliance with financial standards and corporate governance.
- A Master degree in economics, Management science or commercial engineer.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience (in controlling, audit …), ideally in a projects/industrial environment as Inventory Controller.
- You have a good understanding of the setup of an ERP package (SAP is a plus).
- Excellent communication skills both in English and in French.
And you are:
- A proactive, assertive and pragmatic person.
- To communicate well across department and with the hierarchy.
- Curious, business oriented, detail-oriented but able to see the big picture.
- A strong communicator and able to convince and influence.
- Autonomous and you have excellent analytical skills.
- A flexible person, able to set priorities and to organize your work autonomously.
- An open-minded and client oriented person who are also able to work in a team.
- A rigorous and consistent in all daily document control activities and you have a critical mind.