eWL BE Infrastructure Delivery Manager
Within the COO/OPS-Delivery Management organization, you will manage projects related to the infrastructure, with a variety of complexity, involving multiple teams in an International environment.
This infrastructure project manager will:
- deliver infrastructure project goals & milestones, taking in account business requirements and budget;
- coordinate activities of the project team to ensure project progresses on schedule & within budget from project initiation till project closure;
- monitor project progress following project plan;
- provide leadership & motivation to project team members during project life;
- lead efforts to solve problems met during project execution;
- develop approach (work breakdown structure) to meet infrastructure project requirements & scope of deliverables;
- review project proposals to define schedule, budget, project approach, resource estimation;
- identify project deliverables, schedule, milestones & tasks;
- assign tasks to team members in order to achieve the project objectives;
- define plans to execute multiple & diverse projects as a single & unified program;
- define project scope & objectives;
- coordinate & answer to the requests for scope changes.
- degree in technical discipline (e.g. computer sciences, engineering, etc) or sufficient experience to prove proficiency in IT;
- first experience in project management role for infrastructure projects, working with various teams as Networking, systems, databases, etc.;
- Experience in project management as project plans, dashboards, reporting and some financial management & budgeting;
- familiar with infrastructure products & technologies such Linux/Solaris, Oracle Databases, SAN/NAS storage, etc.;
- excellent communication skills (written & spoken) in English & at least one of the national Belgian languages (Dutch or French);
- presentation skills;
- integrative thinking ability;
- ability to lead.
- English + French or Dutch.