HR Generalist, AWS Projects (12 months FTC)
We are currently looking for an HR Generalist to join our AWS EMEA HR team in Luxembourg. In this role you will support some of the new key strategic projects that are to change the way we operate our business over the next few years, with high visibility to the business. You will partner with HRBPs, HRS, Legal, Benefits, Policy and Mobility.
In this role you will enhance employee experience by covering the following:
- Support the implementation of new policies;
- Design New Hire Orientation materials for the recently launched countries for AWS (Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey and future countries opening);
- Review the on-boarding process in new countries: benefits enrolment process, content posted our intranet, communication to employees. Identify gaps and partner with HRS and Benefits to fix them.
- Provide ongoing advice and support to employees, interpret policies and procedures and apply judgment of application for their business;
A key part of this role is to implement HR projects in EMEA:
- Help scoping and implementing Crisis Management Support for EMEA
- Transition New Hire Orientation support across EMEA to HR Services
- Previous experience in HR and/or Project Management within an intense fast paced customer driven environment
- Strong drive, bias for action and result oriented
- Organized, able to prioritize and work under pressure on a number of projects at the same time
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong communication skills, ability to simplify complex topics
- Interest in international labor law
- Master’s or Bachelor degree
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other EMEA languages is preferred.
- 2+ years of program/project management experience, preferably in HR
- Familiar with HR systems such as PeopleSoft
- Experience in EMEA wide projects and/or supporting cross-functional projects would be advantageous