Internship: Business Administration
As a trainee at QED you will work closely with colleagues in all stages of the ‘event life cycle’. The internship will ideally start September 2017 and last until end of February 2018. A development plan and specific tasks for this internship will be set up between QED and the interns’ University. The key responsibilities are related to the administration field and will include the following:
- External communication, both by email and telephone;
- General event organization;
- Identifying possible events of interest by conducting market research;
- Managing and updating our contact list, followed by the integration in the CRM system;
- Database management;
- Work as a host/hostess at the events when requested.
- Fluent in English (written and oral) and additional EU languages would be considered an asset;
- Relevant university degree or presently studying management or business administration;
- Business orientated. (Entrepreneurial mind-set);
- Ability to work both individually and in a team;
- Ability to communicate in a multicultural environment;
- Capability to prioritize and work with several projects at the same time;
- Self-going and the competency to take own initiatives in several situations.