SAP Abap Developer
- Design, develop, test, install and support programs/systems in line with agreed requirements;
- Assist with the analysis of requirements and the development of recommendations as to the systems approach to follow;
- Prepare specifications, codes, tests, deliverables, acceptance criteria, time frames, etc... and prepare and study the technical feasibility and estimates of the proposed systems solutions;
- Analyze the problems, develop and propose solutions to more senior team members;
- Provide technical assistance to other SWIFT colleagues and provide guidance to more junior team members in their daily work;
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and prepare and give presentations to customers on systems;
- Provide timing/scheduling estimates to project lead and propose corrective actions to timelines when necessary.
University degree in Computer Science or related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in systems development (with minimum 1 years exposure to SAP Abap development);
- Strong knowledge of ABAP programming with concrete experiences is required;
- Team Player;
- Customer Minded;
- Results oriented;
- Passionate and eager to learn;
- Security Minded;
- Language: English is Mandatory; French/Dutch is an asset.