Strategic Pricing Manager
For our client, we are looking for a Strategic Pricing Manager. As a pricing subject-matter expert, you work with your peers in the corporate pricing team to design and implement pricing strategies; and you provide the commercial entities with pricing solutions in diverse and complex commercial negotiations.
Development of profitable commercial growth strategies that take into account our value proposition, the value chain, our competition, our target segments’ needs and their willingness to pay as well as our costs (fixed and variable)
- Strategic pricing of new product introduction;
- Help manage and control the European price corridor;
- Support countries with their annual price increases;
- Commercial terms and trading agreements (on and off-invoice discounts);
- Large tenders.
- Ability to develop Executive level presentation material;
- Present proposals with clear financial impacts and trade-offs;
- Obtain buy-in and consensus from project sponsors ensuring actions are reflected in the AOPs;
- Support Sales with required analyses and insights to ensure a successful execution of actions;
- Price monitoring.
Expected travel : 30% (France, Italy, Germany, UK)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative based field;
- 5-7 years of proven experience in a pricing role; preferably with experience both as a consultant and as an in-house pricing specialist;
- Able to think laterally, coach and facilitate at all levels in multi-cultural environments;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at various levels within the organization, create buy-in, facilitate, influence/steer and motivate as appropriate (from Executive level to White collars);
- Energetic and results-driven with a positive attitude towards learning;
- A pragmatic problem solver with an impeccable track record of delivering on time and according to the strategy and guidelines set while making the most efficient use of resources;
- Strong data analysis, financial modeling and forecasting skills;
- Committed to meeting and exceeding expectations;
- Self-starter, able to work independently with limited supervision;
- Able to operate in a matrix organization;
- Strong Excel, BW and PowerPoint skills;
- Excellent command of English, both in speaking and writing.