Functional Analyst - Business Intelligence
Your future job:
You’re at home in the world of digital innovation and have what it takes to perform to the highest standards as our Functional Analyst:
- You are the link between the business teams and the development team;
- You understand the various business requirements. Your functional analyses satisfy our business needs and our BI reference architecture;
- You work together with the development team;
- You define strategies for tests, performing them as required;
- You support the business during the User Acceptance Testing phase.
Highlight your strengths!
Do you have knowledge of or practical experience in a banking environment? This will be highly regarded. According to your CV, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT or Economy to your name;
- have an excellent knowledge of French or Dutch with, at least, a good understanding of the other national language. You also have a very good knowledge of English;
- have a strong interest for Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; a work experience within that domain is an asset;
- thanks to your education and/or experience, you have functional knowledge of ETL-Tools such as Powercenter, Oracle, SAS, Datastage, BI Microsoft,...;
- transform client wishes into documented solutions;
- take a proactive approach, tackling problems immediately. You also radiate motivation and positivity;
- take your team into account at all times, communicating openly;
- set priorities and use your time efficiently and effectively.