SAP PP-PI Consultant
As a SAP PP consultant you will participate on SAP implementation & rollout projects or support & maintenance projects. The position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step in to different roles depending on the size and scope of an engagement within international work environment.
Your responsibilities include:
- Implement new or maintain existing business solution in SAP PP-PI area based on user requirements analysis;
- Propose, program or configure, document and test business solution in SAP application modules according to the functional and technical requirements;
- Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development;
- Contribute to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of your communication skills and cooperation; reach and realize project aims and outputs;
- Close communication with ABAP development team;
- Lead application functional team or sub-team (if needed);
- Basic qualifications.
- At least 3 years SAP PP-PI functional experience;
- Skilled in implementation, customization and maintenance of SAP PP-PI module and related sub modules;
- Advanced architectural knowledge of SAP;
- Familiar with Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support;
- Strong knowledge of Business Processes in any kind of industry;
- Advanced level of English and French or Dutch;
- Willing to travel and stay on-site;
- University degree;
- Nice to have: Experience in full life cycle implementation projects and end-to-end implementation projects.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of the business;
- Experience with direct communication and cooperation on-site client;
- Team player attitude.