Senior Accountant at our client Volvo Cars
- To strengthen the accounting team at Volvo Cars, we are currently looking for a Senior Accountant (fixed position);
- Day-to-day accounting and more complex accounting questions/advices;
- Monthly closing activities;
- Actively lead and participate in ad hoc projects;
- Deliver high quality service and advice within the area of responsibility;
- Identify areas of improvement within responsibility;
- Deliver in compliance with current global principles, standards and frameworks;
- Measure and follow-up the quality and efficiency of global processes, KPI’s;
- Complex analysis and reporting;
- Issuing regional (following global) instructions and guidelines and make sure that those are implemented effectively;
- Keep track of legislation, trends, latest news and external benchmark to ensure that the processes are ”best in class”.
- University degree in Finance or equivalent with at least 5 to 8 years relevant experience from finance or related business;
- Good knowledge of finance processes and policies and full ability of applying these in daily operations;
- Ability to work and be comfortable in a dynamic environment under continuous development;
- High integrity and professionalism;
- Experience in executing global processes locally and working effectively in a global team;
- Business acumen;
- Very good knowledge of Local GAAP and IFRS;
- Fluent in English, verbally and written;
- Knowledge of SAP and Hyperion is recommended;
- Good communication and cooperation skills;
- Very good analytical skills and the ability to keep deadlines.
Don't forget to mention BrusselsJobs when applying.