Quality Assurance Analyst
Amazon Payments Europe (APE) is looking for an analytical, innovative and process oriented Quality Assurance Analyst to join our growing Compliance team at our European headquarters in Luxembourg.
As a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst, you will support the design and implementation of an independent quality assurance function in the Payments Compliance team. You will lead the process of risk assessment across the Compliance programs and recommend monitoring controls at various stages of the operational compliance process. Your objective will be to enhance operational performance standards across the Compliance programs by helping build a robust quality assurance framework that meets regulatory requirements. Key cross functional areas you will work with are operations, Compliance program teams, risk management, legal and quality counterparts in relevant areas.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Be in charge of conducting quality audits in the Compliance Operations team;
- Support the design and implementation of a quality assurance framework;
- Recommend and analyze monitoring reports at specified frequencies;
- Build a quality scoring mechanism for decision making;
- Work closely with the Compliance Operations team to ensure a continuous feedback loop is maintained;
- Support in enhancing performance standards;
- Partner with downstream operations functions to maintain consistency and applicability of quality standards across the Compliance function;
- Participate and collaborate in the review and analysis of new SOPs, enhancement of existing SOPs and work closely with operations in rollout of initiatives;
- Work closely with key functional departments to ensure proper implementation, reporting and change management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, compliance, finance, audit, risk management;
- 2-3 years of experience in Compliance, quality assurance, audit or risk management;
- Comfortable with data, numbers and previous experience in data analysis and research;
- Strong verbal and written communication and data presentation skills.
- Analytical aptitude, including the ability to mine and analyze complex data sets;
- Experience with Six Sigma and/or DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) to identify areas of opportunity and lead development and implementation of new processes;
- Experience in a regulated business, like banking or financial services.