Senior Compliance Officer Tax
- Responsible for analysis, assessment, follow up and monitoring on tax compliance aspects, including analyse and review structures of clients from tax compliance perspective, check and assess plausibility of tax opinions, update and maintain current tax compliance procedures and assist in the implementation of new control mechanisms such as the automatic exchange of information;
- Lead or participate in Regulatory main projects at Luxembourg and European level and make sure Compliance risk coverage is harmonized across Credit Suisse (Luxembourg) S.A. and its branches;
- Ensure at all time compliance with Credit Suisse group and international/European/local standards;
- Provide adequate support in any regulatory review or request from internal/external audit, Credit Suisse Group or Regulators;
- Propose enhancement of Regulatory tools, systems, policies and processes to achieve better efficiency and maximum risk coverage;
- Make sure that his/her management as well as Credit Suisse (Luxembourg) S.A. Authorised Management have a holistic understanding of the existing Regulatory risks and mitigation measures taken. Maintain and update adequate Compliance indicators;
- Ensure that findings and issues are promptly reported and escalated to the his/her management and ensure tracking and follow up of corrective measures (notably through the MICOS tool);
- Be responsible for the coordination and implementation at Luxembourg and branches level of the FATCA, AEI and tax relative matters requirements;
- Be the central point of contact for advice and training on FATCA, AEI and tax relative matters;
- Regularly interface with the relevant staff member and Heads of departments and articulate Compliance views in such meeting;
- Maintain and update Compliance Monitoring Program his/her area and perform adequate monitoring/testing as per program.
- Master degree in law, economics or finance, ideally with specialization in tax;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience within a Compliance function in Private Banking and/or Fund environment, and/or in Tax Services (experience such as FATCA, AEI, etc.);
- Good understanding and knowledge of the Luxembourg financial industry legal and regulatory environment;
- Good understanding of Private Banking products and business;
- Proactive, flexible, team-oriented personality with excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver pragmatic and commercial advice and able to justify opinions;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French any additional language is a plus;
- Good knowledge of MS Office Software.
As a Senior Compliance Officer, the employee is expected to:
- Compliance supervision of Credit Suisse (Luxembourg) S.A. and its branches;
- Ensure the identification and assessment of Compliance Regulatory risk and propose adequate mitigation measures;
- Be an expert in Regulatory tools and systems and ensure adequate upgrade/fine-tuning needs are duly escalated and implemented;
- Assist and advise staff members on Compliance issues and standards;
- Raise awareness of the staff through dedicated Regulatory training.
Don't forget to mention BrusselsJobs when applying.