Administration and Finance Internship
Optimy aims to become the leader worldwide in its niche market and is looking for a Administration and Finance Intern to helping with the day-to-day running of the company.
- Assist the Finance & Administration Manager with day-to-day tasks;
- Update budgets and financial forecasts;
- Manage Human Resource (HR) files;
- Manage and coordinate special strategic projects across departments, including customer service, marketing and sales.
- Proficiency in either English or French is required, proficiency in both is advantageous;
- Excellent numerical capability;
- Strong IT skills (knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint is essential);
- Ability to work independently with a high level of attention to detail;
- Excellent organisational skills.