Senior Product Manager
You should be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You will be comfortable thinking big and diving deep. You need to have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment and you will be a self-starter who can juggle multiple priorities while not being afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Master’s degree in business, engineering or computer science;
- Professional experience (5+ years) in e-commerce, consulting, engineering or related field;
- Strong project management skills - proven ability to lead cross-functional projects.;
- Strong bias for action and sense of urgency; the ability to make things happen quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. A track record of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done;
- Outstanding analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to interpret data and make business recommendations;
- Experience working with large-scale, complex datasets strongly preferred. Ability to be hands on is critical;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences;
- Able to generate ideas and solve problems independently and consistent with Amazon’s core principles;
- Ability to think strategically and creatively while executing methodically with high attention to detail and operational excellence.
- MBA from a top tier school;
- Experience leading cross-functional project teams;
- Proven track record in building senior level relationships;
- Language skills in other European languages are a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and database work;
- Consulting or big data experience a plus.