The successful candidate will join the HR team in Brussels. He/she will be involved in the full cycle of the recruitment process from candidates sourcing to fulfilling vacancies, for a wide range of technology oriented positions. Moreover he/she will handle a number of HR functions such as performance management, training & development, HR Systems and Processes.
He/she will have the below key responsibilities:
- Support the talent acquisition and recruitment processes;
- Responsible for the on-boarding process of new hires (Induction Training etc.);
- Act as a local Training representative by collecting training needs and administrating the implementation of training programs;
- Monitor and update of HR Systems;
- Participate and support the full cycle of performance management appraisal process;
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics;
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics; generate HRIS statistical and Ad-hoc reports such as turnover stats, benefit eligibility, employee stats and other reporting as requested.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Human Resources or relevant field;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a position with similar responsibilities (preferably in IT Sector);
- Advanced PC literacy, including MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent command of the English language (written, oral);
- French native speaker or equivalent level of proficiency.
- MSc in Human Resources Management;
- Experience in IT recruitment will be considered an asset;
- Experience with HCM applications (preferably SAP) will be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team;
- Aptitude in problem-solving and analytical thinking;
- Highly self-motivated and methodical, with attention to detail.