Key responsibilities for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Be conversant with the full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including Director’s Resolutions, Annual General Meeting and Extraordinary General Meeting document, update of statutory registers;
- Responsible for ensuring that commitment to clients are followed-up in a timely manner, and to continually engage with client;
- Groom, coach and train team members to enable them to carry out their roles effectively and efficiently;
- Proactive in staff recruitment, mentoring, development and career path planning;
- Provide staff with regular feedback and evaluation;
- Advise and liaise with operational teams as well as clients on company formation, annual compliance and ongoing company administration matters.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience, including experience in handling public-listed companies;
- Obtained or are studying towards the ICSA - Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators qualification;
- Possess excellent client servicing skills and strong problem solving skills;
- Have extensive and in-depth knowledge of the Company Secretary function;
- Have good inter-personal skills and a strong command of the English language;
- Are able to work independently and work under tight deadlines;
- Are able to train, lead and motivate a team of professional staff;
- Are meticulous, organized, detailed and deadline-oriented.
Don't forget to mention BrusselsJobs when applying.