Human Capital Management Consultant
Being a Management Consultant, you’ll be responsible for supporting, executing and leading management consulting projects in the area of change management, Talent Management, HR, and/or Organization Design. These projects take place at the intersection of Business and Technology.
Some project examples are:
- Defining a global operating model which is in line with business context and HR;
- Developing and leading a change management program linked to a business transformation;
- Designing a Learning and Development program linked to a system implementation;
These projects have a high people focus and are typically linked to a transformation performed by other Accenture entities like Technology Consulting but can as well be stand alone workforce transformation projects. This position is part of the Resources organisational group, with industry experts focusing on Accenture customers within Energy, Chemicals etc.
We will count on you contribute to developing thought leadership in the area of Change Management, Learning and Performance, Workforce transformation, HR, Talent Management and/or Organization Design, while contextualizing this information to others (in- and outside of Accenture).
- A Master’s degree;
- 3-5 years of relevant project- and/or consultancy experience;
- Experience in one or more of the areas of:
- Change Management;
- Learning and Performance Management;
- HR process (re-)design;
- Competency management;
- (Digital) Workforce/business transformation;
- Organization Design;
- Senior stakeholder management;
- Learning and Development.
- Knowledgeable on trends on Human Capital;
- Excellent communication skills in the English as well as in French and/or Dutch;
- Entrepreneurial and commercial spirit;
- Willingness to travel.