Professional Services Engineer
For its Professional Service department in Wemmel, VASCO Data Security is looking for an experienced and motivated Software Integration Engineer/Technical Consultant.
- As Software Integration Engineer you will perform remote and onsite installations of VASCO Products as well as integration with Solution Partner products. Moreover, you assist with the implementation (e.g. Firewall, VPN, Web applications);
- Thanks to your expertise, the VASCO customer base – which you assist as from the design phase and implementation up to Go Live support – will benefit of best class integration support;
- As Software Integration Engineer, you will make integration white papers and compatibility sheets for our products;
- You will maintain and extend VASCO Labs testing environment (demonstration and testing platform for internal and external customers as well as for Channel partners);
- As Software Integration Engineer you create FAQ on partner product integrations and provide integration support to solution partners, whose products and technologies you follow up carefully.
- You have obtained a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent by experience;
- You have 2 to 4 years of working experience in software and/or web development in a client-facing role OR a system/network support engineer.
- You are familiar with different operating systems and platforms;
- You have practical knowledge of web architecture or web-based applications, relational databases, and C/C++, Java, .NET;
- You have basic knowledge of TCP/IP, Firewall, VPN;
- As Software Integration Engineer you will be working in a dynamic environment and will have frequent interactions with customers, both remote and face-to-face. This requires excellent communication skills in fluent oral and written English. Knowledge of Dutch, French or Spanish is an asset;
- You are willing to travel, as your job as Software Integration Engineer involves 30-50% international travel.
- As Software Integration Engineer you have experience in/knowledge of setting up/troubleshooting networking equipment, Microsoft Windows 2008 & 2012 Server and Active Directory;
- You have practical to advanced knowledge of iOS/Android (App development);
- You have knowledge of computer security.