Sales Account Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Has overall responsibility for sales functions in assigned area, in compliance with Delphi procedures and guidelines.
- Startup internal sales processes and follow up all the necessary steps to assure on time quotes to the customer;
- Quotes submissions & quote negotiations with customer as well as follow up on Orders, deliveries, Payment;
- Responsible for Customer purchase orders & pricing updates;
- Prepare and Maintain monthly sales action reports;
- Maintain portfolio/literature/samples;
- Prepare sales sheets and follow up with organization including product releases.
Customer and internal relationships:
- Responsible for Customer satisfaction and for establishment of a long term customer relationship;
- Participate and conduct meetings with the customer at commercial and engineering levels to maintain continuous contacts and assure timely and exhaustive flow of communication;
- Maintain effective working relationships with customer and divisional personnel;
- Represent Delphi at the Customer and Develop long term relationships;
- Support proactively to identify and pursue new business opportunities;
- Liaise with lead and other account managers.
- Work with Customer Quality Engineers regarding Customer satisfaction;
- Follow up on commercial issues for new development programs (design changes, cost/price tracking, …);
- Liaise with Delphi plants on quality & warranty topics.
- University degree in Engineering; Economics or business Administration;
- Ability in personal relationships, team working and communication;
- Orientation to results: focus to customer and knowledge of customer environment;
- Automotive know-how, preferred in engine development.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, fluency in French and German languages is a strong asset;
- A Minimum 5-year experience, better if in an automotive-multinational company.