Head of Performance & Brand Marketing
You drive the complete marketing experience for both C2C and B2C where you lead every facet of the customer's journey. In this role, you'll be developing, communicating and executing the marketing strategy. Ultimately you drive growth in reach, visits and listings. For you to be successful in this role we expect online digital ecommerce experience as well as very good analytical and strategic skills.
You will be an inspirational and impact-driven leader with experience in leading a marketing team of 4. You will be a member of the Belgium Management Team and actively work with your peers in sales, finance & analytics, legal and product development.
You are good at:
- Developing and stretching the brand from a destination to buy and sell second hand goods between consumers to a destination where you can find both great deals from consumer as well as (new) goods offerings from businesses;
- Oversee all the ATL and BTL activities in order to create strong alignment between all marketing activities;
- Deepen the level of customer and competitive insight in Belgium, and ensuring that plans are built on a more fact based understanding of customer needs and competitive challenges, combining hard data with qualitative insights;
- Plan, allocate and manage the total budget to make the most efficient use of activities across Brand activation, PR, Performance Marketing and CRM;
- Evaluate and present results: create and maintain dashboards, evaluate campaign results and share learnings and recommendations with your stakeholders;
- Improve impact and effectiveness of marketing (ROI), use econometric media models to increase fact based decision making;
- Developing new propositions with business units; find relevant consumer insights and translate insights into differentiating promises and related reasons to believe for our core categories and our automotive category;
- Manage a team of 4: Head of Brand & Activation, Head of Performance Mkt & CRM, Marketing manager and a manager owned channels.
Your ideal background:
- Master or BSc degree in Marketing or equivalent background;
- Language requirement French and English;
- Minimum of 7 years professional marketing experience in developing consumer brands;
- Highly analytical and very good synthesis skills;
- Highly structured and able to translate ideas/input to abstract managerial formats;
- Team player, proactive, creative, high energy;
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet ambitious deadlines and targets;
- Agility to deal and react to business change.