Senior Human Resources Business Partner
You will demonstrate analytical capabilities and be able to influence with data-driven recommendations. Amazon is looking for a business partner who has the ability to proactively plan and design, as well as identify and diagnose issues in order to drive solutions.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Coaching and mentoring at the management and senior management level to cultivate a culture that reflects the values and principles of the organization;
- Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs;
- Review and analyze business data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve employee engagement, performance, retention and employee experience;
- Effectively engage, partner and consult with recruiting partners to meet the talent acquisition needs for the organization;
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment;
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves";
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously with a focus on results;
- Bias for action, strong work ethic and a desire to achieve excellence.
- 7+ years of experience in an HR business partner role with broad knowledge;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent university degree;
- Willingness and ability to travel across Europe travel or to North America as needed. Estimated travel is 40%;
- Employee relations, change management and team development experience;
- To be hands on with all levels of the organization;
- Ability to craft and analyze data to influence decision-making;
- Effective communication in English - written, verbal and listening skills.
- Masters degree;
- Ability to influence and coach employees at all levels in the organization, change thinking, or gain acceptance from others in sensitive situations without damaging relationships;
- Ability to diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions;
- Ability to function in a fast paced and innovative environment;
- Commitment to continuous process improvement in people strategies and initiatives;
- International HR experience.