Customer Relations Expert Consultant
To contribute to the smooth operation of the Customer Relations department as well as support the department’s and team’s performance, KPIs and daily activity.
- Provide professional, high level and smooth client service;
- Perform various work associated with the Customer Relations department (activate and follow-up client accounts, follow-up on client order forms, reply and resolve customers complaints, proactively identify customer needs, monitor and analyse customer feedback, ensure SLAs and customer satisfaction) at the highest level;
- Follow-up on tasks assigned to him as well as coordinate tasks assigned to a small team (more than 5);
- Ensure relevant business research on new market opportunities;
- Support the development and design of a new method, system and resource;
- Support preparations for Management & Board Meetings;
- Assistance to Managers, Department Managers and/or Unit Directors;
- Provide internal trainings on department related matters;
- Contribute to online and offline publications;
- Contribute to the implementation of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003;
- Participate to Obelis events.
- MA degree in Business Management, Sales, Marketing, European Law, Economics, Quality Management Systems or similar.
- 4-6 years professional experience as a Customer Relations/Customer Service Representative;
- Previous professional experience in EU affairs – an advantage;
- Familiarity with Cosmetics and/or Medical Devices is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English (written & oral);
- Fluency in French ( written & oral) – an advantage.
- Proficiency at Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Familiarity with CRM systems.
Desired skills & Competencies
- Customer and solution oriented;
- Excellent communications, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to study, absorb & analyse information;
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate and manage tasks;
- High adaptability, flexibility and dedication supported by a positive ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Excellent time-management skills;
- Ability to assume responsibilities;
- Ability to structure workflow within a team;
- Ability to take own initiatives;
- Ability to motivate team members;
- Be able to and willing to travel in/out of the European Union.