Trainee Management Assistant
UNU-CRIS - United Nations University Institute on Comparative Regional Integration Studies
As a Trainee Management Assistant you will:
- assist the day-to-day tasks of the Management Assistant, the Research Assistant to the Director and the Financial and Administrative Officer;
- support office staff in their preparations for upcoming events;
- assist office staff during the events;
- assist staff with administrative and other tasks as needed;
- provide assistance to staff members within the context of ongoing projects.
What we are looking for:
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree;
- You have a strong interest in administration and organizing events;
- You are dynamic and eager to contribute to the activities organized by the United Nations University;
- You thrive under pressure and you are able to act quickly and efficiently;
- You are proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and preferably have experience with the Adobe Creative Suite;
- You possess excellent English writing and communication skills. Fluency in Dutch (oral and written) is an asset;
- You are willing to work in Bruges for the duration of the traineeship, which is on a full-time basis.
Don't forget to mention BrusselsJobs when applying.