In-memory Computing Specialist
You are looking for an opportunity to work in a technology trend-setting team?
You want to be recognized as technical guide for the team and the whole organization?
You are interested in Future oriented technologies ?
You are also someone who...
- Has a Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Has at least 10 year experience as Java software Engineer, Apache Ignite/GridGain experience is a plus
- Has worked with Java 8
- Has worked with distributed systems and are comfortable with distributed architectures, pattern and frameworks
- Has experience in working in Agile Dev/Ops teams
- Has are at ease in a complex and multicultural environment
- Enjoys creating innovative solutions using the latest technologies
- Is a team player and communicate well
- Is transparent and you are not shy to defend your point of view
- Is comfortable in taking design decisions and coaching more junior engineers
… Then, you are our new Experienced Senior Java Dev Engineer
As a Senior Java Dev engineer you will be part of a technical BusDevOps team within the One Digital Backbone track that works on the creation and management of top-quality software every day. At ING we work in a BusDevOps manner, where the Scrum/Agile methodology and Continuous integration/Continuous Delivery practices are very important. As a Java Software Engineer you will be working on the backend applications
You will work with the team that builds the core of the One Digital Backbone solution providing new digital channels for ING worldwide. We mainly use the following technologies and frameworks: Java 8, Apache Ignite/GridGain, Spring, Kafka, Cassandra, Jenkins, Maven and Nolio.