Talent Sourcing Officer
The Talent Sourcing Officer will be in charge of pro-actively identifying and attracting top talent for our different business units across all levels.
The key responsibility will be the design of innovative talent sourcing strategies and the active approach of passive candidates to generate a talent pool for current and future roles. To summarize the main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Liasing with the HRBP, Senior Recruiter and Hiring Managers for the definition of needs;
- Designing innovative talent sourcing strategies;
- Sourcing of candidates to build talent pipelines using social media and online sourcing techniques;
- Developing strong pipelines of candidates for existing roles as well as building a qualified applicant pool for future needs;
- Posting of job descriptions in the relevant channels;
- Maintaining database & records in MS excel for future reference and reporting;
- Assisting in HR Branding & Marketing activities;
- Supporting in the coordination of other recruiting activities if needed.
- University Degree in HR, Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or a related field;
- 2-4 years’ experience in recruitment or a related field;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and Social Media;
- Strong command on advanced internet talent sourcing techniques like - Boolean search, Google/Bing advanced search, Linkedin, etc;
- Possess a clear understanding of HR trends & practices to achieve business goals excellence;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluency in English, any other language is considered an advantage.