The Kindle EU Content team is looking for an experienced Business Analyst based in the Luxembourg Office.
This role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities, deep knowledge of business intelligence solutions as well as outstanding business acumen. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, be comfortable with ambiguity, have strong attention to detail, and will be comfortable accessing and working with data from multiple sources.
In this role, you will design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, evaluate, support and publish in-depth data interpretation to support the implementation plan of the business strategies.
You will contribute to solve complex and broad business problems with a logical approach. You will improve your data interpretation process with each iteration to provide automated solutions that scale and perform as well as offering insight into the EU Kindle business.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, or Business
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst, or another related occupation
- Proficient programmer, with expert querying skills (SQL)
- Understanding of data warehousing, data modeling concept and building new data tables
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Experience in building automation for reporting
- Experience with developing Tableau Dashboards is a plus
- Experience in data extraction, transformation, statistical analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and VBA
- Understanding of our technology environment, and the performance and scalability issue associated with certain applications.
- Advanced understanding of best practice analysis, programming and visualization techniques.
- Superb attention to details and organizational skills
- Excellent judgment and instincts: Is right a lot