C/C++ Continuous Integration Software Engineer
We are currently looking for resource to contribute actively to the Acquiring Processing business division.
Daily activity will be made of:
- Support the setup and monitoring of continuous integration process for one of our legacy application;
- Design and Development of unit tests and end-to-end tests;
- Support to an offshore team on testing campaign specification, implementation and execution;
- Support to the Project Leader for technical clarifications with the development and test teams;
- Working closely with colleagues in Germany, Luxembourg, France, Belgium and India.
- Final degree (university or technical college) in software engineering or equivalent education;
- at least 2 years of experience on IT projects, rather on medium to important size ones;
- Technical Skills and Tools: C/C++, Oracle or similar RDBMS, Unix/Linux, J2E JAVA, Full software development lifecycle experience (analysis, design, development and test), Continuous Integration Tools (e.g. Jenkins, Maven, ..);
- Analytical skills, good comprehension and abstraction capability;
- Team player;
- Communication strength, capability to work in an international environment and distributed teams;
- Availability for occasional travels;
- MS Office knowledge (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Good sense of humor.
** Optional - but a major plus
- knowledge in Payment Autorisations and/or Autorisations Switching management systems;
- MasterCard, VISA or any other card scheme spécifications;
- Tomcat, JBOSS or Websphere;
- EJB 3.x/4.x, CVS, SVN, GIT, Eclipse;
- knowledge in at least one major Java Web Framework such as Tapestry, Struts, JSF...;
- Application tuning;
- Agile methodology.
** Language Skills
- English (mandatory, fluent or advanced required);
- German (would be an major advantage);
- French (would be an advantage).