ICT Client Relationship Manager
The ICT Client Relationship Manager serves as the business relationship link between the Ageas Corporate Center departments and the outsourced ICT.
The objective of the function is to coordinate the ICT services at Ageas Corporate Centre in Brussels ensuring the availability of ICT to the users and business continuity. Besides that, the ICT Client Relationship Manager maintains the ICT business architecture Ageas Corporate Centre, analyses business requests and supports package-selection. The ICT Client Relationship Manager coordinates the ICT budget Ageas Corporate Centre.
More specifically, the ICT Client Relationship Manager:
- Coordinates the ICT services at Ageas Corporate Center Brussels and organizes together with the relationship manager of IT AG Insurance the client relationship meetings;
- Plans and follows-up together with the IT AG Insurance relation manager the operational ICT change calendar and coordinates the required testing at Ageas corporate Centre;
- Ensure business continuity Ageas Corporate Centre Brussels;
- Coordinates disaster recovery tests with the business application owners and IT AG Insurance;
- Coordinates user requests on new applications, supports package selection and maintains the ICT business architecture of Ageas Corporate Center;
- Supports package selection processes and user acceptance test processes;
- Coordinates the IT budget Ageas Corporate Center.
- You have a Master degree in Information Management, with an ICT experience of 8 - 10 years, preferably in the financial sector/insurance industry;
- You are an experienced project manager, and have a thorough understanding of project management techniques and methods;
- You have experience in ICT a demand - supply model;
- You have a proven understanding of test methodologies and techniques;
- You have a wide vision, understanding the business and its requirements;
- You are customer and result-oriented, with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- You are a good problem-solver, with sound planning and coordination skills;
- You have a hands-on, down to earth mentality;
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French.