Fund Services Officer Junior
As a Fund Services Officer, you will report directly to the Head of the Fund Engineering Services department and will work closely with Senior Fund Services Officers.
The role encompasses the following:
- Supporting the launch and on-going maintenance of Luxembourg funds;
- Supporting cross-border registration of Luxembourg funds;
- On-going regulatory watch;
- Close interaction with the client development teams in Luxembourg, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, etc.; and
- Development of internal know-how and documentation.
In addition, the role encompasses:
- Product development;
- Support to strategic development of the activity; and
- Designing of future solutions based on web technologies, digital solutions and automation technology in production of documents.
You will work in a team that operates in an entrepreneurial manner.
- Master degree in law.
- You have gained at least two years’ experience in the fund industry.
- Acting with a proactive and responsible attitude with respect to clients’ needs;
- Ability to analyse complex issues and provide creative solutions;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Deal with various departments of the bank;
- Organisational and analytical skills;
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills;
- Spirit of curiosity with regards to market evolutions;
- Editorial precision;
- Autonomous: ability to work both independently and in a team;
- Strong social capabilities;
- Ability to take initiatives.
- Strong understanding of web technologies, digital solutions and/or automation technology;
- Knowledge of the fund industry and the legislative environment of Luxembourg funds.
- Excellent written and oral French and English skills are mandatory;
- Any another language would be considered as an asset.