Billing Administrator/Freight Settlement Employee
Kuehne + Nagel Group
The Billing Administrator/Freight Settlement Employee (m/f) will be in charge of the client billing and supplier invoice validation process. This vital role is significantly contributing to the success of the Integrated Logistics business unit.
In this position you will report to the Team Supervisor, with close working relationships across the whole business including the Finance team, Business Management, Service Implementation and Business Systems Support.
- Ensure accurate billing throughout the billing cycle;
- Prepare data, collect information and update rates, where necessary;
- Validate and book supplier invoices;
- Reconcile supplier billing against customer billing;
- Monitor, understand and verify revenue/expense validations;
- Work to deadlines to accommodate month end, create accruals;
- Complete reporting requirements specified by internal and external customers;
- Resolve complex billing queries that may require back billing, credit notes or re-invoicing;
- Take ownership for communication with internal and external customers;
- Ensure a collaborative approach with other departments to ensure excellent and timely customer service;
- Contribute to the department effectiveness and efficiency by participating in departmental projects.
Your skills and experience:
There will be a great deal of data processing in this role so it is important to have an excellent attention to detail. You will also be required to interact with customers - internal and external - on the telephone, via email or in person so the right candidate should be a good communicator.
Furthermore we are looking for a candidate who has the following credentials:
- Diploma in accounting, finance or business administration;
- General administration, accounting or logistics experience;
- Excellent command of English (both orally and written), any other European language would be considered as an asset;
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with all levels of company’s personnel;
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to work as part of a team, sharing knowledge & experience to ensure a consistent approach.