Junior Communication Consultant
As a Junior Communication Consultant you will help businesses develop, plan and roll out communication campaigns. You will help our clients, most of whom are B2B companies, attain the reach they need and help provide input to their reputation on our market. In this, you will be putting their expertise, know-how and achievements in the spotlight and collaborating closely with our communication advisers and PR and content marketing experts. This is ideal job for anyone wanting to get a taste of the many facets of the communication profession.
- Providing our Senior Consultants with support in their contact and collaboration with our clients, e.g. by helping them identify our clients’ needs and formulate clear solutions;
- Actively contributing to setting up and executing communication campaigns;
- Supporting the creative process of our PR and content marketing experts;
- Helping our experts expand their reach through Paid, Earned, Shared and Owned media;
- Handling the necessary field work;
- Research and monitoring;
- Copywriting for PR, content marketing and social media (press releases, blogs, e-books, landing pages, status updates, etc.);
- Project and events management;
- PR support (distributing press releases, pitching interviews, opportunity spotting);
- Content marketing support (distributing content and follow-up).
Do you have a Master’s or a Bachelor’s degree? Are you fascinated by the media and the internet? Do you have broad general knowledge and interests? Do you have good writing skills and are you reasonably fluent in French and English? In that case, you might be exactly the colleague we are looking for. If you can combine all of the above skills with an enterprising and enthusiastic approach, we will be even happier to receive your application.