Assistant Controller Senior Accountant
- Supervise monthly General Accounting closing activities for the in-scope entity;
- Coordinate General Accounting activities according to closing calendar;
- Ensure application and compliance with Group accounting standards (US GAAP);
- Prepare quarterly US Tax reporting and US Tax accounting;
- Liaise with on-site, Corporate, and EMEA Delphi functions and operational divisions;
- Assist the Manager for Statutory Accounts and Tax Regulation for the in-scope entity;
- Produce the annual statutory financial statements and related footnotes;
- Ensure application and compliance with GAAP and tax rules applicable in Luxembourg;
- Coordinate with external auditors;
- Participate in external reporting and in tax optimization projects.
- Accounting Degree;
- Knowledge of LUX GAAP and the LUX tax regulation;
- Good knowledge of SAP FI/CO/MM/SD;
- English and French fluent;
- Team and business oriented;
- Familiar with legal aspects.
Additional preferred skills:
- Knowledge of US GAAP;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Creative mindset in problem-solving;
- Driver of change.
For more details and to apply for this job click here